- >RBN601 pro-ribbon HF driver with exceptional intelligibility and high SPL output
- All Neodymium drivers for excellent performance-to-weight ratio
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Extended headroom/SPL and protection in combination with SDP modules (with ALC)
- Asymmetric enclosure provides maximum positioning flexibility and optimum projection
- Stand mount adapter, 6-position fly track, fixed mounting points (standard), swivel bracket (option)
- Passive filtering for easy operation and economical powering, while maintaining maximum output
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
|The VR12 is a 2-way compact multi-purpose loudspeaker, for both portable and permanent applications. Featuring the patented RBN601 pro-ribbon driver, the VR12 is ideal for applications where high output, high quality reinforcement is needed.
The RBN601 is mounted on a “revolvable” 90°x40° wave-guide and projects with “Real-90” horizontal dispersion up to 20.000Hz..
The system includes dedicated filtering, but system equalizing is done remotely (electronically) fully utilizing the individual speaker components’ power capacity. This results in dramatically increased headroom SPL.
Typical applications for the VR12 include main system for theatre, A/V, PA, as well as high power stage monitoring. In applications where extended bass response is required, the VR12 can be combined with a pressure-bass or deep-sub system.
A For full system performance, the VR12 needs to be driven by an ALC controller-amplifier. The SpeakerDriveProcessing ™ circuit of the ALC offers dedicated protection and filtering, with remote system equalizing; By fully utilizing the individual speaker components’ efficiency, this results in a 4dB increased headroom from 800Hz., under dedicated inaudible (power and excursion) protection. The VR12 is available in standard version and “i” installation version, without handle, standmount and tilt-point. Also, both models are available as “m” version, without mirrored baffle.
|+/- 3 dB||60 Hz – 20.000 Hz|
|+/- 10 dB||50 Hz –|
|Sensitivity (SPL 1W/M)||98 dB|
|Sensitivity (nominal)||100 dB (200Hz. – 10kHz.)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Maximum RMS power||450 W|
|Maximum peak power||1500 W|
|SPL program/peak (nom.)||127dB / 132dB|
|Dispersion H x V||90° x 40° (nom.)
or 40° x 90° (nom.)
|System||2-way, full range|
|Drivers LF||1 x AND12.3 12″, Neodymium, vented|
|Driver HF||1 x RBN601 6″ pro ribbon driver|
|Cross-over frequency||1100 Hz|
|Connectors||2 x Speakon NL4 input|
|Warranty||6 years limited|