- li>Double-tuned band-pass design with high efficiency
- Neodymium 15” drivers for excellent performance-to-weight ratio
- 15mm Birch with clever bracing brings lightweight yet rigid cabinet construction
- High WLL flying system
- Stackable and flyable with LR16 or in separate arrays
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Dedicated protection in combination with SDP modules (with LC)
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
|The LR16Bass is a double-tuned band-pass bass system, for both permanent and portable applications. Featuring double 15” long excursion woofers with Neodymium magnet structures, the LR16Bass delivers high quality, high output bass response from a compact and weight efficient package. The special band-pass configuration offers LR16-matched bass response in full-space (flown) and increased efficiency in half-space (stacked) applications. The easy and accurate flying system, makes the system quick to set-up in combination with the LR16 line-array module.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the LR16Bass and ALC. The LR16Bass is designed as high-efficient bass extension of the LR16, used in multiples depending on the array-length and low frequency requirements.
For full system performance, we recommend using the LR16Bass in combination with an ALC2 or ALC4 amplifier/controller. Driven by the ALC, the LR16Bass delivers maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion!) protection (SDP circuit).
|+/- 3 dB||46 Hz – 200 Hz|
|+/- 10 dB||37 Hz –|
|Sensitivity (SPL 1W/M)||102 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Maximum RMS power||1000 W|
|Maximum peak power||3200 W|
|SPL program/peak (nom.)||132/137dB|
|Dispersion H x V||omni|
|Drivers LF||2 x AW15.3ND 12”, double vented|
|Cross-over frequency HP||40 Hz recommended|
|Connectors||2 x Speakon NL4 input / link|
|Warranty||6 years limited|