- Individual vents/chambers for improved air velocity and flow capacity
- Double extended-excursion vented-spider 15″ woofers
- 15mm Birch with clever bracing brings lightweight yet rigid cabinet construction
- Double baffle board with flush mount transducers
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Dedicated protection in combination with SDP modules (with ALC)
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
|The BF302 is a front-loaded subwoofer system, for both permanent and portable applications. Featuring double 15” long-excursion high-power woofers (with vented double-spider frame), the BF302 delivers high quality, tight and accurate bass response.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the BF302 and ALC. Typical applications for the BF302 include bass extension of main sound systems, used in multiples depending on the application and low frequency requirements.
The higher tuning makes the BF302 an ideal high-power punch-bass system for live- or club sound, in combination with an Alcons top cabinet / array.
For full system performance, we recommend using the BF302 in combination with an ALC4 (or ALC6) amplified loudspeaker controller. Driven by the ALC, the BF302 delivers maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion) protection (SDP circuit).
The BF302 is available in standard version, or installation version. The BF302i (“install”) comes without handles, castor wheels and cover.
|+/- 3 dB||42 Hz – 300 Hz|
|+/- 10 dB||38 Hz –|
|Sensitivity (SPL 1W/M)||100 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Maximum RMS power||2000 W|
|Maximum peak power||14000 W|
|SPL program/peak (nom.)||133dB / 141dB|
|Dispersion H x V (array)||omni|
|System||subwoofer, front loaded|
|Drivers LF||2 x AW15.4 15″ vented|
|Cross-over frequency||45 Hz recommended|
|Connectors||2 x Speakon NL4 input / link|
|Weight (approx.) BR181||77.0kg|
|Weight (approx.) BF181i||65.0kg|
|Warranty||6 years limited|