- Long-excursion, vented-spider 15” in medium tuned cabinet
- 15mm Birch with clever bracing brings lightweight yet rigid cabinet construction
- Double baffle board with flush mount transducer
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Dedicated protection in combination with SDP modules (with ALC)
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
- Stand mount adapter
|The BF151 is a front-loaded subwoofer system, for both permanent and portable applications. Featuring a single 15” long-excursion high-power woofer (with vented double-spider frame), the BF151 delivers high quality, tight and accurate bass response.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/ connector compensation between the BF151 and ALC. Typical applications for the BF151 include bass extension of main sound systems, used in multiples depending on the application and low frequency requirements.
The higher tuning makes the BF151 an ideal highpower punch-bass system for pop/rock/disco, in combination with a V-series top cabinet.
For full system performance, we recommend using the BF151 in combination with an ALC4 amplifier/ controller. Driven by the ALC, the BF151 delivers maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion!) protection (SDP circuit).
|+/- 3 dB||42 Hz – 300 Hz|
|+/- 10 dB||38 Hz –|
|Sensitivity (SPL 1W/M)||97 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Maximum RMS power||1000 W|
|Maximum peak power||7000 W|
|SPL program/peak (nom.)||127dB / 135dB|
|Dispersion H x V (array)||omni|
|System||subwoofer, front loaded|
|Drivers LF||1 x AW15.4 15″ vented|
|Cross-over frequency||44 Hz recommended|
|Connectors||2 x Speakon NL4 input / link|
|Warranty||6 years limited|